[Mailman-Developers] before next release: disable backscatter indefault installation

Dale Newfield Dale at Newfield.org
Wed Mar 26 05:12:28 CET 2008

Jo Rhett wrote:
> I don't care what is done.  Do something that makes it better.

This is an open source project.  You are welcome to use it as is or
modify it to your liking.  (I believe--someone confirm, please) you even
have the right to distribute your modified version.  You're welcome to
make whatever changes you'd like for your own use or even offer the
patches to this OPEN SOURCE project.  Seeing as those running this are
volunteers I see no reason they should jump to do your bidding.  Seeing
your attitude I see no reason they should want to.

-Dale