[Mailman-Developers] Question about specific place of source code

Lars Reimann lars.reimann at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:02:58 CET 2008

Hi all,

i am using mailman 2.1.9. I am making some customizations, and i have
a questions about MIME Content-Type.

(I have crawled through the archives...)

If I add a message header (msg_header and msg_footer) mailman sets the

My Question is, if anyone can please point me to the line of code,
where this is added to a message. I already looked in Decorate.py but
my alterations (e.g. comment out the header addition) did not make any
difference. So the place where i looked might not be correct.

I want to see how these are constructed and maybe alter to fit my
customization.

Any urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so far,
L.R.