[Mailman-Developers] GNU Mailman Site Redesign

Satoshi Tanabe stanabe at uwo.ca
Tue Mar 11 04:10:06 CET 2008

Hello,

Currently I'm creating an unofficial site of GNU Mailman. It's not
done yet, but the goal is to make the current official site more
accessible and usable. The content is almost the same.

The unofficial site (since Google Page Creator doesn't support
folders, images are not shown and linked docs are not available):
http://gnu.mailman.googlepages.com/index.html

You can download the source tarball here (with linked docs):
Source Tarball (size: 1.1mb)
http://gnu.mailman.googlepages.com/Mailman-Site-Redesign.tar.gz

This site tries to solve the problems that I listed in the following document:

What's wrong with the current Mailman official site?
http://gnu.mailman.googlepages.com/wrong.txt

I'd love to have your feedback. Also, I listed several questions in
the document above, so I'd appreciate if any of you could answer or
comment on them (Some questions are not about the official site per
se).

Best,

- Satoshi