[Mailman-Developers] SEC wiki space (was: before next release:disable backscatter indefault installation)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Mar 6 22:13:21 CET 2008

On Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:47 PM -0800 Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
wrote:

>>> http://wiki.list.org/display/SEC/Home
>>
>> This appears to be a read-only space. The add page link on the dashboard
>> is  grey and there's no Edit tab on the main page.
>

> Did you 'Sign Up' and/or 'Log In'?

Yep, I created a login and see the Log Out link at top. The COM, DEV, and
DOC sections are editable. SEC is not.

I expected that the other 3 spaces are only editable when one has a login
and thought perhaps SEC had been created with some kind of special group
requirement, to keep crackers from seeing exploitable issues before a fix
was available.