[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Plugin to Geeklog

aman parnami amanparnami at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 11:27:34 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I, Aman Parnami, a Google SOC student working in Geeklog,
have been assigned the job of developing a Plugin to Geeklog
for integrating List/User Moderation,Subscription, Administration
etc. features of Mailman with Geeklog Project using REST Api.

An abstract of the project idea can be found at:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/geeklog/appinfo.html?csaid=B75B38A30800A2E1

I am grateful for co-operation of Barry and Maki. I would love
to hear some suggestions/ideas from Mailman Community
on any thing remotely related to the idea briefed above.

I hope that if this project completes successfully, not only will
 the Geeklog community be benefited, it will pave the path for
use of Mailman with other such projects and thus increasing
it's user base.

Regards,
--
Aman Parnami