[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.10 has been released

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Apr 22 07:36:39 CEST 2008

On 4/21/08, Brad Knowles wrote:

>>   I have applied the patch to my installation and I'm sure it's good, but
>>   I haven't seen any unparseable messages.
>
>  I haven't seen any more unparseable messages in the last few minutes,
>  but let's see how things go.

We've now had a couple of unparseable messages since applying the
patch, and it seems to be working as expected.

Going back to Jun 12 23:48:51 2007, it looks like we've had a total
of about 378,989 unparseable messages, although we only have just
over 8000 messages in the mailman/qfiles/shunt and
mailman/qfiles/shunt.old directories (7759 .psv files, and 312 .pck
files).

That works out to about 37,900 unparseable messages per month, or
something like about 125 unparseable messages per day.