[Mailman-Developers] Spammers forging addresses forsubscribe/unsubscribe

Justin Long justinlong at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:41:44 CEST 2008

Maybe some of these ideas should be controlled by configuration
options to give the most flexibility?

Unsubscribe from non-member address: (1) Reply (2) Bounce to moderator
(3) Discard

--
Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
-------
Justin Long / justinlong at gmail.com
http://www.strategicnetwork.org - 120,000 subscribers, 16,000 articles
http://www.momentum-mag.org - bi-monthly magazine on unreached peoples
http://www.momentum-mag.org/wiki - Missiopedia of Christian missions
MSNIM justinlong at strategicnetwork.org / Skype nsmjustinlong
-------
We help people build 6 things: Drive, Energy, Effort, Inspiration,
Power, Strength
-------
No armor? Unclean life? Then do not mess in the affairs of dragons,