[Mailman-Developers] Looking for a Developer for a MailMan module

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue May 22 20:22:03 CEST 2007

Dear MailMan developers:

Barry suggested that I contact you all in reference to the following
and see if any of you are interested.

I'm looking to contract a developer to code a module for MailMan, so
that MailMan can interface to a machine translation API provided by
SYSTRAN, such that inbound emails would get translated into the
default language chosen by the user individually from the MailMan
options page.

They would receive as the default output in the body of the email the
translated text, with the original text as an attachment. Any
attached files would be left untouched but passed through as defined
by regular mailman settings.

Of course this would be a paying engagement.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large