[Mailman-Developers] Should we move to Bazaar?

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Sat May 5 08:17:09 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Sorry that I can't say anything nice on this thread but my feelings on
this distributed somthing :-P is just the same as Mark's.  Currently, I
am extremely busy on everyday duties and difficult to find time to code.
  I will be able to spare more time for mailman when the cemester ends
in July.  I will catch up any change in the version control system then.
So please feel free to select anything better.

Mark Sapiro wote:

Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/