[Mailman-Developers] How can I reload mlist data from SA database

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 29 08:35:34 CEST 2007

Barry Warsaw wrote:

> Hi Tokio,
>
> I wonder if we shouldn't just be adding always_refresh=True to the
> mappers?  I can't get to the SQLAlchemy site atm to provide a reference.

I can't access the sqlalchemy site either now.  But, I tested my code
with two terminals using bin/withlist seeing if I can see a change in
one in another.  What is odd was that if I used only session.refresh()
in Load(), the locks are broken.  We must be sure that
always_refresh=True don't break the lock.

Tokio Kikucih, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/