[Mailman-Developers] Scrubber changes for Trunk

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 16 19:03:58 CEST 2007

I have found a couple of Scrubber issues in 2.1.9 which I have patched
on the Release_2_1-maint branch.

These issues involved a message with a message/delivery-status part
which parses into text/plain sub-parts with None payloads, and a
message with an improperly RFC 2047 encoded filename which had a
trailing null byte.

In looking at how the Release_2_1-maint patches port to the Trunk, I've
seen some other problems.

I have developed the attached Scrubber.patch.txt patch for the Trunk
which I think fixes the problems I saw in 2.1.9 and fixes the other
problems I see.

I would appreciate others, particularly Tokio, looking at this to see
if it seems correct.