[Mailman-Developers] dkim-signature headers

Jon Scott Stevens jon at latchkey.com
Fri Feb 2 21:27:58 CET 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 8:45 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:

> Um, Cisco participates extensively in external mailing list for
> standards
> bodies. And we're not trying to "force" anything; I speak for
> myself as
> one of the authors of the spec.
>
>        Mike

Um, then PGP sign your messages and we will call it all good. =)

Your interest in DKIM and Cisco's interest in DKIM are the same to me
cause you are posting with a Cisco.com email address and because
Cisco is one of the companies pushing the spec.

Sorry, I just don't see DKIM as a good solution for the problem. But
that's just my personal opinion.

jon