[Mailman-Developers] Required template files

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Aug 19 08:50:39 CEST 2007

Aaron Crosman wrote:

>I've been working that last day or two to help update the templates for
>the interim step of allowing CSS files on the templates.  I've noticed
>several translations are missing some template files.  Is this a known
>condition that behaves just fine, or is this a problem that needs to be
>addressed?

This is a problem with the specific translation, but the result is just
that the English template is used instead.

>Also, is there a list in the wiki of all the template files?

No, but the files in templates/en/ constitute the list.

>I'm assuming the English translation is complete and current and I have
>based my work off that template, but other translations include files
>missing in the en folder,

Some obsolete templates (e.g. handle_opts.html) have not been removed
from some translations, but any templates not in templates/en/ are not
currently used.

>while more than 1/2 of the other languages are
>missing files present in en.  By my count, of the 41 translations, at
>least 25 are missing files.

So the translations are incomplete.