[Mailman-Developers] Traditional Chinese in Mailman 2.1.9rc1

imacat imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Sun Sep 3 17:18:06 CEST 2006

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:48:31 -0400
Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 2006, at 8:48 AM, imacat wrote:
> imacat, you should look at this wiki page for all i18n details:
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages
> Please contact the language coordinator.  If we can get an update
> this week, I will make sure it gets into Mailman 2.1.9.  If the
> translators need a few more days, I can let the release slip a little
> bit, but not much more than that.

    Well, then, maybe we can just forget it.  I do not think I can get
it done in a week.  I'll follow up with your information on this issue,
maybe in the future Mailman release.  Thank you for your help.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/