[Mailman-Developers] HTTPRunner.py

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 16 15:25:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

> I checked in a bunch of updates to the web interface that should make
> things run better under wsgi.  It's still not perfect, but most of the
> links (which are now relative) should work.  I haven't tried it under
> traditional cgi yet (just wsgiref) so I may have broken things there.
>
> If you give it a try, let me know how it goes!

Thank you for the hard work, but now I have to enter admin password
every time I click on the admin categories.  I use apache ProxyPass
under http://server/mailman/admin and the cookie specifies its path as
/admin which is different from the current path as viewed from the
browser through the reverse proxy. :-(

Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/