[Mailman-Developers] Crypto-sign to post

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Sun Nov 5 22:37:35 CET 2006

I think Barry's idea that non-subscribers could ack their own messages is
excellent.  I'm not sure that simply having a signed message enter the system
is a good thing to default to being on though... In fact, I can think of a few
lists wherein that behaviour would be disasterous, and if it were defaulted to
ON and was a new feature that the admins weren't aware of, some stuff would
definitely hit the fan.

Bob