[Mailman-Developers] Virtual Domains Redux (w proposal)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Mar 3 16:05:48 CET 2006

At 2:23 PM +0100 2006-03-03, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:

>  Our goal is to give this branch to the Mailman project if they want
>  it. If they do not for any reason, we'll have to maintain our vhost
>  branch until Mailman 3 with all the necessary features has been
>  released. :)

	If you upload the code to the SourceForge "patches" page for
Mailman, the core developers will be much more likely to look at what
you've got and to consider it for inclusion in a future version.

	The key people you've got to convince are Tokio and Mark -- Barry
is primarily working on his real job, and doing what he can for
Mailman3 in his non-existent "spare time", although he does try to at
least keep abreast of what is going on with Mailman 2.x.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755