[Mailman-Developers] Hi! I'll be your intern for the summer :)

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 15:45:22 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:36:14PM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> >     a) arbitrary page headers and footers so I can make it match
> > the rest
> > of my site.
>
> +1, with CSS to help in integration.

That would be nice for me, too, definitely with CSS.

> >     b) site-wide masking of features that we don't allow by policy.
> > There's
> > already some of this.
>
> +1

I wrote a patch for that a while ago (assuming I understand what
you are after). See patch 1164457 on SF. It's for 2.1.5 as I
haven't had time to update yet (apart from a couple of security
patches). I doubt it would be difficult to update, though, as it's
very small.

I use it to disable the "owner" list setting, as list owners here
have to request that change via our information desk staff, and
then my back-end script handles it.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom