[Mailman-Developers] Hi! I'll be your intern for the summer :)

emf i at mindlace.net
Fri Jun 16 03:01:12 CEST 2006

Hey, all; I'm ethan fremen, and I've been selected for a WebUI Summer of
Code project.

I'll keep a running log of my progress at

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Summer+of+Code

My svn branch is
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mailman/branches/soc2006-webui ;
feel free to check it out as the inclination strikes you.

I'm especially interested in getting any feedback, either on the wiki or
here, about any and all WebUI - or UI in general - ideas in people's
heads. While the SoC project is fairly constrained, I want to at least
make the future easier.

~ethan fremen