[Mailman-Developers] archiving size issue

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Wed Jun 7 23:02:01 CEST 2006

Umm, may I humbly request there be an option NOT to dynamically generate them?? :-)  One of my boxes
gets git hard by people reading the archives, and I also run ht:dig to comb through the files every
night, which would be a bit different with a database format.  I already have boxes that slow down
to a crawl by those CMS database-driven apps!

Bob