[Mailman-Developers] Anyone have a pickle / mbox to spare?

emf i at mindlace.net
Sun Jul 23 22:30:38 CEST 2006

Gentlebeings,

It would sincerely help me if I could test my UI against actual mailman
pickles to make sure I can deal with vagaries of configuration, etc.

I would use them on a local machine; for collaboration purposes the data
would be as available to the public as your current installation, though
it wouldn't accept or send mail.

I'd be happy to provide a script to randomize all users passwords before
you sent it over, but would prefer that the email addresses stay valid.

I don't need generated archive files; just list pickles and mbox files,
if you've been generating them.

If you have at least one 'private' list's that you'd be willing to
share, that would be ideal, though I have some lying about.

I can accept attachments of arbitrary size, or arrange another method of
transit.

Thanks for your help,

~ethan fremen
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Summer+of+Code