[Mailman-Developers] Section 508 checklist updated

Laura Carlson lcarlson at d.umn.edu
Thu Jul 13 14:29:15 CEST 2006

fyi...WebAIM's handy Section 508 checklist has been updated. A portion
of it is about scripts:
http://www.webaim.org/standards/508/checklist.php#two

btw...I want to invite anyone interested in receiving weekly news and
information about web design and development to join the webdev
listserv and receive the Web Design Update newsletter. It is a plain
text email digest dedicated to disseminating news and information about
web design and development with emphasis on elements of user
experience, accessibility, CSS, usability, javascript, web standards
and more.

I try to send out an issue on a weekly basis. Whenever I link new
articles to the Web Design Reference site
<http://www.d.umn.edu/itss/support/Training/Online/webdesign/>, a WEB
DESIGN UPDATE newsletter message is sent to the listserv.

To subscribe visit:
http://www.d.umn.edu/goto/webdevlist

Best regards,
Laura