[Mailman-Developers] soc2006-webui updated

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jul 9 23:24:55 CEST 2006

Barry Warsaw wrote:

>BTW, is anybody getting email diffs from Ethan's checkins on the
>mailman-checkins list?  They're not getting held so I suspect that SF
>isn't sending them out for his branch.  Or is it just me?

I have not gotten anything from the mailman-checkins list from Ethan's
checkins.

I also don't recall seeing a message from

---------------------------------------
Revision: 7922
Author: pheinlein
Date: 7:10:28 PM, Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Message:

Several fixes and updates.

----
Modified : /trunk/mailman/messages/de/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po

but that could be due to any number of things including my just not
remembering that I got it.