[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] any info on this reportedexploit?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Jan 31 03:39:09 CET 2006

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

>We may have to patch against this email package parsedate bug.
>I've just uploaded a patch on SF tracker.  Please someone review this
>before I commit in the CVS (this weekend, maybe).

I have looked at the patch in the tracker.

Caveat: I haven't tested anything - this is just based on my reading.

I think the patch is good. The issue I see is that Scrubber.py may not
currently be doing the right thing if parsedate() returns None.

Consider the attached patch for Scrubber.py in addition to the patch in
the tracker.