[Mailman-Developers] Inactivity deletion of maillist users ?

Erling Hellenas erling.hellenas at runbox.com
Fri Jan 13 04:13:41 CET 2006

HI all !

This is just an idea for an addition I think would be useful. I think that
normally if you create some piece of information with a computer you should
also see to that it is taken away when it is no longer needed.

As I see it everything will get much easier if you have only the active
users in your databases, instead of having many times that amount of
inactive people who don't even read the mails.

Cheers,

Erling Hellenas