[Mailman-Developers] creating a list of moderators

David Benson benson at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 11 18:41:26 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm a site administrator and I'd like to be able to automatically compile a
list of 'list moderators' so that I can send them all announcements.  I
can't find a way to do this in the current version, and I saw similar
functionality being requested on the 'wishlist', so I assume that it has yet
to be implemented.

I'm new to Mailman, but I'd like to try writing a script to do this.  Can
anyone advise me on how to go about it/where to start?

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Dave Benson