[Mailman-Developers] Status of XMLRPC in mailman

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 13 14:40:07 CET 2006

Hello world,

I have recently found a need to administer, or rather integrate, mailman
  (which runs on one machine) with a homegrown corporate directory
system that we run on another machine. The load and layout of the
systems forbid that we put both of them on the same machines, thus
creating a need to administer mailman remotely.

Enter xml-rpc :-)

I am curious about the status of xml-rpc support in mailman, I recall
that there was a discussion about a big patch adding xml-rpc
capabilities to mailman back in october-november of last year.

Any news on that front?

Thanks,

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley