[Mailman-Developers] MySQLMemberships.py

Fil fil at rezo.net
Sat Dec 16 00:12:52 CET 2006

I have upgraded MysqlMemberships.py member adaptor once again, this time
solving (I think) the problem of disconnection/reconnection when the link
to the SQL server has died.

In my tests it works fine (reconnects) when I kill the link with
"mysqladmin kill NNN"

However I don't know what strategy is good when you need to reconnect and
the server is really dead. Here I die (and Mailman shunts the message); but
couldn't it try to unshunt when MySQL "wakes up"?

As usual if you want to have a look at the code it's here:
http://trac.rezo.net/trac/rezo/browser/Mailman/MySQLMemberAdaptor/MysqlMemberships.py

-- Fil