[Mailman-Developers] suggested improvement for Mailman's bounce processing

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Aug 9 19:04:17 CEST 2006

At 10:49 AM +0100 2006-08-09, Ian Eiloart wrote:

>  So, give us one example of a problem that could arise.

I don't have to.  If you want people to believe you, then you need to
prove that you can create a significant enhancement to Mailman in
this area, without creating a significant increase in the complexity
of the system, or at least with a reasonable balance of complexity
versus the modified features you're proposing.

I don't have anything to prove here.  You do.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.