[Mailman-Developers] Unified Moderator Interface

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Apr 18 15:17:07 CEST 2006

    Kevin> Or a way for one moderator to view all pending messages by
    Kevin> logging in once. Since it is not uncommon that one spammer
    Kevin> crawls the site and sends the same message to every list,
    Kevin> it can become a routine exercise of repetition to sign in
    Kevin> 50+ times to discard the same message.

In the FAQ there's a script called mmfold.py (by Skip Montanaro, IIRC)
that massages one list's admin requests into a compact form; you
should be able to wrap that to get several lists worth in one go.

Also, I suspect if you search the mailman-users archives (maybe
mailman-developers? I forget) you'll find a thread which
discusses several ways to get all of your lists in one command, either
as frames or tabs in you browser.  It was a few months ago.

Sorry I can't be more specific offhand.