[Mailman-Developers] Dealing with DomainKeys and DKIM

Joe Peterson joe at skyrush.com
Sun Sep 11 09:11:46 CEST 2005

Barry, I agree.  I don't see any reason these headers should be kept,
since the alterations Mailman makes to the header and body make the
header lines useless and misleading.  I made a unified diff from the CVS
tree and sibmitted a patch through Sourceforge.  I put "2.1" as the
version, as I was not sure if this applied to 2.1 or 2.2 alpha.

	-Thanks, Joe