[Mailman-Developers] Ubuntu/Launchpad Rosetta for i18n translations?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Nov 21 18:28:14 CET 2005

-On [20051121 18:09], Barry Warsaw (barry at python.org) wrote:
>If you have experience with Rosetta, both positive and negative,
>as a translator or developer, I would be very interested in hearing your
>opinion.

Rosetta works quite well.  I've done some translations for several projects
this way.

Make sure to log any issues you encounter in the bug tracker on launchpad,
the async guys are pretty darn fast in handling and fixing these.

Overal: very positive.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/ | http://www.in-nomine.org/ | catcher at in-nomine.org
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly...