[Mailman-Developers] Informal "MEP" process, anyone? [was: PHP Wrappers?]

Joshua Ginsberg jag at fsf.org
Thu Nov 17 20:24:29 CET 2005

The MySQLMemberAdaptor you guys produced is quite good. IMHO, a final
version to be included in 2.2 branch should include:

1) Abstractions of SQL queries on a per list basis, i.e. I don't want to
necessarily have to use your schema. Your schema should be the default,
but I want to be able to override it to best integrate it into existing
user databases.

2) Ability to switch MemberAdaptors through the web interface as well as
configure SQL queries through the web interface.

But yeah, that's my pipe dream. I'd be happy to help hack some of that
out if that would be helpful.

-jag