[Mailman-Developers] XMLRPC Patch

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 9 00:43:33 CET 2005

Hi,

Joshua Ginsberg wrote:

> Barry et al. --
>
> Does anybody have any feedback on this patch? Is it something that can
> be committed? Thanks!

Will you please upload the patch to the SF tracker?  Then, much more
people can test the XMLRPC feature before commiting in the CVS.  As the
past discussions on this list suggest, there will be no more new feature
in 2.1.x series but bug fixes, This should be integrated in 2.2 or 3.0.

BTW, I had Sun RPC cracked, then vulnerable Windows RPC.  So, I'm rather
skeptical about RPC things.  Yeah, I know it's different but ... :-(

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/