[Mailman-Developers] Plugin architecture? If not, suggestions on extending functionality?

Dale Newfield Dale at Newfield.org
Fri May 20 09:03:24 CEST 2005

Carl Fink wrote:
 > What I'd like to do is write a plugin.  However, I have been unable to
 > find a description of a Mailman plugin API

While I agree with the previous poster that Mailman may not be the tool
you're looking for, the answer to your question is:  The place in
mailman to look is at the pipeline module.  What it sounds to me that
you are describing is a pipeline step that does much more customization
to the message at fan-out time.  Look at the VERP stuff...

-Dale