[Mailman-Developers] Search members bug?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat May 14 19:30:58 CEST 2005

JC Dill wrote:

>Jimmy's bug report is different from mine.  I was reporting the
>pagination - I hadn't seen letter-paginated search results for wild-card
>searches before.  (I don't do them very often, so I don't know how long
>this has been the case.)

At least since 2.1.4

If the total number of hits is greater than admin_member_chunksize,
results are paginated by letter. If you then click another letter, you
get the full list for that letter, not the filtered list. You can then
re-apply the find on that page and get the filtered list for that
letter (only), but this is clearly not satisfactory.