[Mailman-Developers] Patch for Mail Archive mirroring

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri May 13 11:25:18 CEST 2005

    BAW> The nice thing about a site-wide only selection is that you
    BAW> don't have to expose any of this to the web u/i.

Uh, is that so "nice"?  While I'm sure nobody has up to the minute
stats lying around<wink>, my sense is that a lot of the traffic on
mailman-users is from people using webhosting services.  Cf Dallas's
post for a webhoster's take.  Dunno if you want to do anything nice
for Cpanel, but wouldn't any features that reduced those FAQs would be
worth considering?

Note, I have no sense of what maintenance and support issues go with
exposing formerly site-wide configs to listowners, so I can't take
that into consideration---please forgive if this is a no-brainer.