[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 5 released

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 06:03:28 CET 2005

Yay, upgraded. :)

Is the bug you mentioned below filed on SF? Just wondering what the
issue is, and specifically if this will fix a problem I've seen with
SpamAssassin-tagged mail leaking through to my mailman@ list despite a
header_filter_rule that really should be blocking it...  but haven't
had time to double-check everything is setup properly here before
reporting it as a bug.

Thanks!
Bryan