[Mailman-Developers] Re: Can you donate a public subversion repository for Pycon sprints?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Mar 18 15:29:07 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 06:22, Mikhail Sobolev wrote:

> Completely unrelated question: are there any plans on moving the current
> repository to Subversion? :))

Personally, I'd be all for it, but since most people (Tokio being the
most important) are already used to using CVS to access MM2, I won't
make that decision unilaterally.  I'd like the answer to be "eventually,
yes", but what "eventually" means is up for debate.

At some point SF will be making Subversion available, so another
question is whether we put any future MM2 svn repo on SF or move it to
list.org too.

-Barry