[Mailman-Developers] XHTML Compliant Web UI 2.1.6b4 Patch

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 10 03:50:58 CET 2005

I have just uploaded a patch that will make the web UI for MM 2.1.6b4
XHTML 1 strict compliant.

Well, the start of a patch. Currently only the listinfo pages are
xhtml 1 compliant and some minor CSS formating ability.

As time goes by, I'm going to update the patch to include more of the
UI pages.

Since this is my first atempt at something like this I thought I'd
post it incrementally in case anyone finds something terrible wrong
with what I'm doing :)

It it patch 1160353 in the Sourceforge Mailman patch repository.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1160353&group
_id=103&atid=300103

If anyone has any feedback on it, I'd love to hear it.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
"When they put 'unknown' at the end of a quote, that means they
probably don't know how to spell 'anonymous'."
~Author Unknown