[Mailman-Developers] Postfix.py extension for virtual_domain management

clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Sun Mar 6 18:59:21 CET 2005

Hi Mike,

I was refering to what you said here:

"...it in my very own special mailman setup." Maybe I missunderstood but
it sounded like "special" here implied non-typical customizations. No?

Yes good points, I think thats why we're here, to talk about the
possibility of better virtual list support in mailman, hopefully to avoid
the pitfalls you mention.

	Have fun,
	Clif