[Mailman-Developers] Postfix.py extension for virtual_domain management

clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Sat Mar 5 04:55:12 CET 2005

Hi Mike,

I've also wished mailman handled Virtual lists better.
PostfixVirtual.py Works great, and I also tried removeing the
name change restriction in General.py:

vi /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Gui/General.py
/real_name
        # Lets try this just for fun...
        if property == 'real_name_NOT' and \

I did some quick testing and found most of the obvious references to
com.foo.test became test without any problems. Though the URLs and some
other text still refers to it by the "correct" name.

Anyway you mentioned in your post that you had customized mailman in other
ways. Do you feel like publishing them as well?

	Thanks,
	Clif