[Mailman-Developers] Suggestion on Spam

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Mar 4 21:43:01 CET 2005

On Mar 4, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Rui Correia wrote:
> Would it be feasible to create a feature that would automate a search
> for a
> pre-agreed phrase set by list owner typed on each individual email
> posted to
> a list?

How does the email authentication thing work right now?  I may be
mis-remembering, but I think you can stick a header in to make your
messages automatically authorized.  If this sort of thing is already
built in, extending it to search more than the one header shouldn't be
impossible.

But it's entirely possible that this functionality doesn't exist.  I'm
really fuzzy on how the email admin interface works, and I may be
thinking of another system I used.

  Terri