[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Usability

Dale Newfield Dale at Newfield.org
Fri Mar 4 15:36:23 CET 2005

Tobias Eigen wrote:
> I'm really impressed with Googlegroups.

There are important tradeoffs to consider.  My only interaction with
google groups is that I now receive about 150 pieces of spam from them
every day.  I am unable to stem this, and google won't help me to do so.
  As a result I have added a .procmail filter to junk every message that
comes from google groups.  I would argue that this makes google groups
completely un-usable.  I hope that mailman doesn't become so simple to
use that it becomes more of a spam tool than it already is.

-Dale