[Mailman-Developers] PGP and Mailman

Stefan Schlott stefan.schlott at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 2 10:28:07 CET 2005

Hi,

> Stefan: thanks a lot for publishing your patch!  Of course, this is
> _very_ helpful!

Great to hear that :-)

>>This will create huge messages in large MLs. Further, this will reveal
>>all recipients' key ids - something not wanted in anonymous lists.
>>Imho the tradeoff lies somewhere inbetween - encrypt messages to n
>>recipients (yet to be implemented).
>
> I guess gpg's --throw-keyid option is useful here.

Good point, thanks for the hint.

It would be great if your efforts and the development of my patch could
stay consistent, i.e. if you make more modifications to my patches,
please let me know. Besides of that, any advice concerning inline-pgp is
welcome.
A fully pgp-enabled mailman would be a great thing.

Stefan.