[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Casablanca Statement on ICT Localisation in Africa

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Tue Jun 21 17:46:16 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

I just returned from a fascinating trip to Morocco, where, among other
things, I helped to organize this event on language localization in
Casablanca. I thought this statement might be of interest. Take note in
particular of the project homepage (http://www.bisharat.net/PanAfrLoc).
This announcement is also posted on the Kabissa site at
http://www.kabissa.org/gong_gong/ict_news/casablanca_statement.html

It would be interesting to discuss where Mailman fits into this picture.

Best wishes,

Tobias

Begin forwarded message: