[Mailman-Developers] XML-RPC CGI interface to Mailman

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:50:19 CEST 2005

In case it got missed, and for anyone who is interested in integrating
and testing what's currently available, I've posted my XML-RPC patch
to SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1244799&group_id=103&atid=300103

I forsee only a pair of changes: First of all many more exceptions
should be caught by the handler and real error messages returned
through the XML interface.  I'll be filling these in over the next few
days/weeks.

And second, I am going to fix list_lists so that it does not return
private lists.

I'll keep the patch at the above site up to date.

Another thing on the TODO list for after the patch is incorporated:
Create an interface to "get" a specific list setting (like config_list
-o)

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com