[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 1

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Sat Jan 29 03:36:04 CET 2005

Russ Pagenkopf wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 07:08:55PM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>
>>    - bin/newlist grew two new options: -u/--urlhost and -e/--emailhost
>> which
>>      lets the user provide the web and email hostnames for the new
>> mailing
>>      list.  This is a better way to specify the domain for the list,
>> rather
>>      than the old 'mylist at hostname' syntax (which is still supported for
>>      backward compatibility, but deprecated).
>

> I missed this the first time through. I think my modifications to the
> -help documentation in bin got checked in. If so, you might check to
> make sure these changes are documented correctly.

I think this is not relevant to your modifications. The diff
corresponding to this news entry can be seen in the SF CVS as:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mailman/mailman/bin/newlist?r1=2.16.2.2&r2=2.16.2.3

BTW, I think I missed your 'modifications to the -help documentation.'
Can you point the patch entry in the SourceForge tracker?

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/