[Mailman-Developers] Staying on-topic on mailman-developers

JC Dill lists05 at equinephotoart.com
Sat Jan 1 20:43:26 CET 2005

Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> You have obviously missed something here....

I've set the poster to moderated status.  If anyone sees any posts on
this list (such as this poster's first question asking if mailman is
reliable, a post that belongs on mailman-*users*, not
mailman-*developers*) that don't belong on this list, please don't reply
*to the list*.  I'll set the poster to moderated as soon as I see any
problems, so that further posts don't appear.

jc - hoping to help the -developers list get back on-topic in 2005.  :-)