[Mailman-Developers] Re: making Mailman CAN-SPAM compliant

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Feb 16 17:45:56 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 11:24, Darrell Fuhriman wrote:

> Maybe open up the code to a few more commiters would help? But, I
> don't get the impression there's much interest in letting others
> have a crack at it.

I agree that I am going to have to open the project up to more
committers if Mailman 3 (or 2.2 or whatever) is going to make any
serious progress.  I will admit that I have had a hard time until now
doing this, but I have been very happy with what Tokio's done for 2.1.6,
so I'm willing to start thinking about expanding access.

> I'd really like to see some serious discussion about the
> architecture of mailman3, so we can get coding.

Yes, but not here.  There is a mailman3-dev mailing list for this.

-Barry